If you are looking to buy a home in Metro Atlanta, Georgia, you might want to learn a few things about your mortgage lender as well. Finding your perfect house is important, but finding the right mortgage lender in Atlanta is equally as important. Before signing on the dotted line, use these five questions to help find the right lender as well.
5 Questions to Ask Your Lender
- Are you licensed by the state?
- What are the loan programs that you offer?
- Do different programs have different interest rates?
- What documents will I need to have on hand in order to receive a full mortgage approval?
- Will my payment increase at any point after closing?
These are just a few of the questions that you should be asking your mortgage lender. Remember, that it is acceptable and expected for you to be extremely thorough with your lender. Owning a home is a major decision, and most lenders will appreciate your thoughtfulness and time spent covering all of the bases necessary to insure that you are comfortable with the mortgage process. If you have any questions about the mortgage approval process, feel free to contact the Mortgage Guys of Atlanta.